Searching For Something?

Monday, July 5, 2010

Awards and comments from the children who had participated to the exclusive Mosaic's programs

















Sadly, "the Common Purpose" International Leadership Program has ended.
The selected children had a very beneficial workshops with Fenchurch Advisory Partners Leadership, HSBC Trading Bank at Cannary Wharf, and Common Purpose "Your Turn Program" which includes the visit at German Gymnasium" and Argent on day 1, INTO University Partnerships on day 2 and finally “TEACH FIRST” whose mission is to address educational disadvantage by transforming exceptional graduates into effective, inspirational teachers and leaders in all Fields.
Please see some comments that our children had written themselves and PTA had published it:

The common purpose trips have been an excellent opportunity to show, practice and learn a variety of quality skills that can be applied throughout my life. It has opened doors to help me in my leadership skills. The fun activity's and involvement of people makes it extremely fun and good. By far, the best leadership course I have been on.
Aadam Aziz

It was great experience where everybody came back with a positive attitude. I enjoyed the workshops and events/debates, and I wouldn't fail to miss another one of Common Purpose's events.
Mohammed Zia Adnan

I would like to thank very much Mosaic and the school for choosing me amongst the selected children to attend the privileged Mosaic's program. The visits to different Leadership Institutions made me gain so much confidence, and also I have realised that I have so much potentials which needs to be elaborated. I believe that I have been part of the most important well studied workshops that are based on creating opportunities for young people like me. I would strongly advise every child to attend because it is one life’s opportunity, don’t miss it.
Adel Antabli

PTA members would like to thank Mosaic for offering these great opportunities to Brondesbury's children.
PTA will publish more awards and comments shortly, please keep visiting our blogs, we will keep you posted.
Thank you

PTA Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment